Monday, September 26, 2005

Demi And Ashton: It's Official!



Now, the first question I have to ask is.....WHO CARES???
I mean, it is just one other couple in a long list of celebrity marriages. Why should it be so news worthy. Yes, I think it is cool and all that Ashton and Demi's ex-husband (The) Bruce Willis get along and all, and it is even sweet that Demi's kids refer to Ashton as M.O.D. (my other dad)....even though he's about ten years older then her oldest kid (yes, you're right that is disturbing).
But, I think the most important news story should be that Punky Brewster was at the wedding!
Seriously! Soleil Moon Frye (who names their kid that!!!) was at the wedding. The guest list included: Bruce, Lucy Lui (Demi's co-star in 'Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle'), Danny Masterson (That 70's Show), Wilmer Valderrama (That 70's Show star who dated Mandy Moore), and PUNKY BREWSTER!! Which one of these does not belong.....?

Maybe it was a sympathy invite:
Ashton: Hey, Demi, let's punk Soleil Moon Frye by sending her an invitation to our wedding, but have her show up at someone else's wedding. Like, maybe Elizabeth Taylor. I'm sure she's due for another wedding soon.
Demi: You mean, Punky Brewster?! Aww....Ashton we can't punk her. I feel bad for her. She hasn't had a career in about over 20 years. You know, when you were seven. Let's make her feel good by inviting her to our wedding, so she can actually be surrounded by working actors.
Ashton: oh, ok. But, I still think we should punk her. Or at least sign her up for 'Surreal Life'.

No comments: