Saturday, July 29, 2006

The One Book Meme

I've been tagged by Dilexitprior, so here goes.

1. One book that changed your life:
God and the World by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger (This was the first book I read by Ratzinger and it spurred not only my interest in theology but also my conversion to the Catholic Church.)

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Faith, Hope, Love by Josef Pieper

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Bible

4. One book that made you laugh:
Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut

5. One book that made you cry:
A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway

6. One book that you wish had been written:
My Journey to the Catholic Church by C.S. Lewis

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Any of book by John Spong or Hans Kung!

8. One book you’re currently reading:
Called To Communion by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger (I'm almost done with this one and then I plan on reading Letter and Spirit by Scott Hahn.)

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton

I now tag Frank, Greg, Jonathan, Moneybags, Thomas, St. Peter's Helpers, and the GOP Soccer Mom.

No comments: