Monday, May 07, 2007

One Full Year Completed!

I just took my last exam of the semester! This completes a full year of study at Franciscan University in the Masters Theology program. It truly has been a fantastic year!

Now that exams are finished, I can start my summer reading, beginning with The Footprints of God by Stephen D. Benin which I plan on finishing before Pope Benedict's book arrives.

Then it's on to study Greek for the summer.....

I also plan on reading Jesus, The Tribulation, and the End of the Exile by Brant Pitre (finally), Reasons to Believe by Scott Hahn (again), and St. John Chrysostom's commentary on the Letter to the Hebrews. If I can fit it in (wishful thinking), I also plan to read Matthias Scheeben's two volume work on Mariology.

We'll see how much of this actually gets accomplished.....

No comments: