Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mustangs+Snow=No Go!


Thursday night here in Pittsburgh we had a big snow storm. I happened to be closing at work that night and leaving as the storm was at it's worst. I found out right away just how bad it is to drive a mustang with rear wheel drive in the snow! It took me two and a half hours to get home when it normally only takes 45 minutes....and I didn't even make it all the way home. I had to park my car over night at a police station and have my wife come pick me up, because my car couldn't make it up a hill that was five minutes away from my home.

The worst part of all this is that I have to trade in my mustang! I've always wanted one, but I see now that they aren't the best cars when living up north. If I was still in Florida I wouldn't have any problems, but alas....

I'm currently thinking about trading it in for either an Explorer, a Trailblazer, or a Jeep Cherokee. We'll see which one I get...

No comments: