Friday, February 10, 2006

Another Meme

This time I have been tagged by none other than Mike at Sacramentum Vitae.

4 jobs you have had in your life:
Shoe salesman at Sears
Manager at Chick-Fil-A
Cook/Dishwasher/Runner at a sushi restaurant
Assistant Manager at Starbucks

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Newsies
Good Will Hunting
Swing Kids

4 Places You Have Lived:
Carver, Massachusetts
Orlando, Florida
Tallahassee, Florida
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch:
Scrubs
House
The Office (the UK version)
Monarch of the Glen

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Barcelona, Spain
Nova Scotia, Canada
Banner Elk, North Carolina
New York, New York

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
Pontifications
Titusonenine
Shrine of the Holy Whapping
St. Peter's Helpers

4 Of Your Favorite Foods:
Lasagna
Pizza
Spaghetti
Steak
(If one didn't know better, they would think I was Italian!)

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
Ireland
England
Rome
Boston

4 Bloggers You Are Tagging:
St. Peter's Helpers
Carmel
Jonathan
Dymphna's Well

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I discovered Starbucks in the USA for the first time, if I worked there I think I would drink all the profits.
I love scrubs!! I wonder if it's the same scrubs I watch though since it's British.
Peace =)

Unknown said...

Hmm...a British Scrubs. Do they talk with British accents?

Saint Peter's helpers said...

I'd like to visit Spain some day (God willing). Did you see the giant thurible in Santiago de Compostela?

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, no. I was only 11 when I went. I would like to go back sometime. It is a beautiful place!

Saint Peter's helpers said...

God willing, the next time you visit, it will be with your family.