Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagged!

from Ancient and Future Catholic Musings

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Jeni
2) Anastasia
3) LutherPunk
4) Jonathan (AFCM)
5) Irish and Dangerous (Me, Danny)

Next select five people to tag
1)Dilexitprior
2)Antonia
3) Dymphna's Well
4) St. Peter's Helpers
(Note: If you've already done this, that counts, lol)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
February 1996: I was a Junior in high school. I don't really remember yesterday. Do you expect me to remember 10 years ago? I was most likely performing in a play at West Orange High School in Orlando, Fl.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Enjoying my first month of being married!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Cape Cod Potato Chips
2) Swiss Rolls
3) Snack Pack's Puddings
4) Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
5) Lay's Baked Potato Chips

Five songs you know all the words to:
A. Any Sinatra song
B. Any Elvis song
C. Any Dave Matthews Band song
D. Name an Irish song and I'll sing it!
E. Most of Johnny Cash's songs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
A. Pay off my debts and my family's debts
B. Give most of it away to Catholic Churches and charities
C. Help my friends out
D. Start a scholarship to help underprivileged kids go to college
E. Buy alot of books

Five bad habits:
A. Surfing blogsites excessively
B. Way too much coffee
C. Sleeping in late on days off
D.
E.

Five things you enjoy doing:
A. Being married to Laura!
B. Defending the Faith
C. Reading
D. Watching movies
E. Teaching

Five things you would never wear again:
A. Pants with elastic waists
B. Shorts
C. Mid drift shirts
D. Most clothes from the 80's
E. tacky ties

Five favorite toys:
A. G.I. Joe's
B. Tonka trucks
C. Hot Wheels
D. Remote control cars
E. He-Man action figures

3 comments:

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks for the tag! Results on my blog.

Unknown said...

Name an Irish song and you will sing it? Great for podcast :)
I love lays baked potato chips too, actually too much.

Saint Peter's helpers said...

Gosh Danny, when I read you were in junior high in 1996, I started counting my greys. God bless you for letting me play.