Monday, March 27, 2006

Habeo Eruditio*


Today I registered for classes and now I'm even more excited about starting grad school!

My classes are as follows:

Summer:

Philosophy of the Human Person

Metaphysics

Principles of Biblical Studies II

Theology of the Church

Christian Moral Principles

Fall:

Biblical Foundations (taught by Scott Hahn!)

Vatican II (taught by Alan Schrek, who I met last night!)

Lectio Divina & Sacred Scripture


Did I mention that I was excited?!

*a very poor translation of "I have classes."

7 comments:

Saint Peter's helpers said...

They sound very interesting Danny. Are they all required or are some electives?

antonia said...

WOW!!!

That sounds absolutly AMAZING!!

wow!

You will enjoy it so much! Do post snippets of your newly acquired knowledge so as to inform those of us not doing a theology degree! :)

Unknown said...

Saint Peter's Helpers,
All of them are required except Lectio Divina & Sacred Scripture
which is an elective.


Antonia,
Don't worry, there will be plenty of posting on it!

p8 said...

+o:-)

(A papal smilie for you.)

Prof. Schrek? "And in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

Unknown said...

Great smilie Frank! I don't get the waffles though.

p8 said...

In the movie SHREK, Donkey says "Oh, this will be great, we can stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

Not even one of my favorite movies, but I just that Professor Schrek sounded too funny...

http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies/shrek/makingwaffle.wav

Unknown said...

AHHHH! I love that movie. Now I know what part it is. I blame it on the hour of the night and the fact that I've been at work all day.