Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Love Steubenville!


I took an official tour of Steubenville today and when we were done with mass, we gathered outside of the church to get ready to go to lunch. While we where waiting, I overhead someone walk by casually talking about Davidic Covenants. Even being at a Catholic University, this struck me as odd. People don't just randomly talk about Davidic Covenants as they walk across campus. So I turned around to see who it was, and sure enough it was Scott Hahn talking with Mike Aquilina! I can't wait to start classes!

4 comments:

DP said...

As soon as you said someone at stubenville talking about covenant I knew it must have been Scott Hahn... :-)

antonia said...

hehe! awesome! I am so happy for you!

Saint Peter's helpers said...

Wow, you've gone to visit already! That's great. I hope you get into Dr. Hahn's classes.

Tom Reagan said...

I can't wait either! (I admit I registered up for Dr. Hahn's class already for the Fall. Heh.) Hopefully some of you will be in it. Say Hi and introduce yourselef if you recognize me!

Tom Reagan