Monday, March 13, 2006

Like A Kid In A Candy Shop


Today I went to visit the Franciscan University of Steubenville. Unfortunately they are on Spring Break, so I didn't get to have a real visit. The campus is great though. They also have a great library.

While I was in the library, I had an epiphany..."I wonder if a non-student can check out books from here?" So I went to the desk to inquire and sure enough I could!

I now have a library card to Franciscan University's library and I feel like a kid in a candy shop! I checked out an audio series of Scott Hahn's study of the book of Romans called, "Romanism in Romans."

Now, whether I get accepted or not, I have access to a plethora of knowledge!

....although, I still hope I get accepted.

4 comments:

Jean Heimann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Heimann said...

Danny,

You certainly have your priorities in order -- getting a library card is the first thing I would do, too.

FU-S is one of my favorite schools -- excellent reputation, excellent staff.

God bless you,
Jean

Saint Peter's helpers said...

I'm hoping and praying with you Danny. When do you find out?

Unknown said...

I'm not sure when I'll find out. Hopefully soon!