Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Day I Have Been Waiting For The Entire Break...

....the books for my Spring classes were posted today! Yes, I know I am a nerd and I am proud of it.

So without further ado, the books I GET to read this semester are:

Mariology II:
All Generations Shall Call Me Blessed- Manelli
Calls From The Message of Fatima- Sr. Lucia
For the Love of Mary- Morrissey
Mary Coredemptrix: Doctrinal Issues Today- ed. by Miravalle
Messages of the Lady of All Nations- Peerdeman
Primer On the Absolute Primacy of Christ- Fr. Dean
St. Maximillian Kolbe: Pneumatologist- Fr. Fehlner
Totus Tuus- Calkins
True Devotion to Mary- Monfort
"With Jesus" The Story of Mary Coredemptrix- Miravalle

Theological Foundations:
Dei Verbum- Vatican II
Fides Et Ratio- JP II
Letter & Spirit Vol. 1- ed. by Hahn
Letter & Spirit Vol. 2- ed. by Hahn
Letter and Spirit- Hahn
Nature and Mission of Theology- Ratzinger

Sacraments:
101 Questions on the Eucharist- Fr. Dimock
Dogma 5: Church as Sacrament- Herr Dr. Schmaus

Theology of Christ:
God's Human Face- Schonborn


The great thing is, I've already read most of these books.

No comments: