Friday, August 11, 2006

Upcoming Reading

I'm almost finished with Scott Hahn's Letter and Spirit, so today I went to Franciscan University's library to get some more books to read before school starts again.

The ones I got are:

-Woman and the Priesthood by Alice Von Hildebrand and Peter Kreeft

-Woman in the Church by Louis Bouyer with an epilouge by Hans Urs Von Balthasar and an essay by C.S. Lewis

-Theology of the Priesthood by Jean Galot

These looked liked great resources for apologetics against women in the priesthood.
I will post on them as I finish each book.

As, a side note (and this is quite a ways down the line) I've been thinking about writing my dissertation on the Theology of the Priesthood when I am in my Doctorate Program. Like I said, it's a ways a way but that's the idea I've been tossing around for a while. I figure since I want to be a professor at a Seminary, it would help to know as much as possible about the Theology of the Priesthood.

No comments: