Sunday, October 09, 2005

NetFlix Delivers!

If you don't already have Netflix, what are you waiting for? It's easy-they mail them to you, you mail them back. It's cheap-starts at $9.99 a month. It's hassle free-there aren't any late fees. You can keep a movie for as long as you like. It's a movie lovers dream!
My favorite thing about Netflix is my ability to take risks on movies I'm not sure about. Whereas at Blockbuster I wouldn't rent a movie I wasn't certain I would like because I didn't want to waste $4 on a bad one. With Netflix, if I didn't like it, I just send it back and another comes within a couple of days. I have the $14.99 plan which allows you to have unlimited rentals up to two movies at a time. I average about 3 movies a week. 3 movies a week equals 12 movies a month. If I went to Blockbuster and paid $4 for a movie I would only be able to rent 4 movies for the price of Netflix. So with my plan, it's like getting 8 free movies a month! You do the math. I currently have 468 movies in my queue. Life is good!

No comments: