Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Sensitive Side...

I was watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition the other night with my wife and I couldn't help but think that the show was going out of it's way to make viewers cry. It's quite ridiculous actually! So in the spirit of sappy movies, here is my top 10 list of films that made me shed a tear.

10) Mighty Ducks (You can't tell me you didn't cry either! It was such a happy ending.)
9) Legends of the Fall
8) A River Runs Through It
7) Meet Joe Black (Why do I always cry when Brad Pitt dies in a movie?!)
6) Fever Pitch (the Red Sox won the World Series for the first time since 1918. So emotional!)
5) Forrest Gump (darn you little Haley Joel Osment!)
4) Return To Me
3) Passion Of The Christ
2) My Dog Skip
1) Fox and the Hound (gets me every time! Who knew a fox and a hound could be best friends forever?)

No comments: