Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mark Wahlberg And Danny Garland Jr: Long Lost Relatives?

Today at work someone told me that I looked like a young Mark Wahlberg. Who knows, maybe we are related somehow?! I mean we are both from Boston, we are both actors, and we both can't sing! Now, generally I don't take too much stock in comments like that, but today is not the first time I've heard it. You be the judge.









I don't see it at all. Although, I do take it as a compliment since it seems that most women say that he is attractive. At any rate if you see this post Mark and you need someone to play your younger brother in a movie, then I'm your man!

How about these:



....Oh,and Mark... I was just kidding about the singing. You can sing...really.

1 comment:

Saint Peter's helpers said...

I think Mark Wahlberg is Catholic too, isn't he? So I guess you are related by virtue of Baptism :)

I hope more actors can portray the great saints of the Catholic Church.